Getac Video Solutions is a subsidiary of Getac Technology Corporation, a global manufacturer of rugged computing solutions. Getac Video Solutions is the next generation of technology offering robust software and rugged hardware solutions to help law enforcement and other industries acquire and manage video and other digital evidence.
Key Market Vertical
• Law Enforcement
Introducing the GVS VR-X20 powerful connecting DVR:
• Speed for Multi-Tasking: The VR-X20 can be configured with the Intel® Core™ i3 or the latest Intel Core i5 or i7 processor, delivering an amazing level of CPU performance. The VR-X20 can run at 100% capacity in very high temperature environments.
• Purpose-Built Configuration: The VR-X20’s no-compromise configurable options provide you with a truly “purpose-built” tool for more successful implementations.
• Integrated Display: The VR-X20 is validated to work with a variety of displays, HDMI, Dodge® Charger Uconnect® and others.
• Powerful, Yet Efficient: Inside the VR-X20, Getac packed an incredible amount of power and technology. Built to work with Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 with Turbo Boost technology, the VR-X20 gets the job done.
Intel Core i3-7100H with Turbo Boost
(CPU Mark: 2643.6, 2D Graphic Mark: 414.0, 3D Graphic Mark: 1079.8)
Intel Core i5-7300HQ vPro with Turbo Boost
(CPU Mark: 6708.5, 2D Graphic Mark: 770.9, 3D Graphic Mark: 1055.2)
Intel Core i7-7700HQ with Turbo Boost
(CPU Mark: 9316.4, 2D Graphic Mark: 795.6, 3D Graphic Mark: 1365.2)
8 or 16GB of expandable storage
128GB / 256GB / 512GB / 1TB SSD
Intel HD Graphics 630
Optional Intel HD Graphics 4400
Pricing to be confirmed by a Getac Video Solutions representative or authorized Getac Video Solutions reseller.
• Pricing provided by Getac Video Solutions. Multiple configurations available
• Verizon service pricing appears on the customer’s Verizon Wireless monthly bill
• Prepaid eligible
To complete the sales process for Getac Video Solutions, the Verizon Account Team:
• Adds the opportunity to the funnel in salesforce.com (SFDC).
• In order to engage with the Getac Video Solutions sales team, the VZ team will email the request to Arne Humbert at email@example.com.
• The request will be forwarded to the Getac Video Solutions team; response will be provided to the VZ team within 48 hours.
• The VZ team holds a conference call with the Getac Video Solutions team.
• Before contacting the customer, the Getac Video Solutions representative must contact the Verizon representative for:
• The VZ team will provide the customer a proposal for data service.
• The Verizon sales representative can request a demo device for the customer in collaboration with the Getac Video Solutions sales team/reseller
Purchase direct through Getac Video Solutions or Getac Video Solutions resellers.